Before you book
- What information do I need in order to book?
You will need your flight details including date, time and flight number. We will also need an email address and mobile telephone number.
- I cannot find a route I want to book. What to do?
Please contact us and we will inform you on all of our routes and prices and help you to book.
- How do I pay for my transfer?
You can pay in cash to the driver.
- Can I book a transfer with more than one stop?
Yes, you can, please contact us to let us know where you would like to stop.
Before you travel
- What luggage entitlement will I have?
Saloon Car – 3 Large Luggage and 4 Hand Luggage.
Estate Car – 4 Large Luggage and 4 Hand Luggage.
Minivan – 7 Large Luggage and 7 Hand Luggage.
Minibus – 13 Large Luggage and 13 Hand Luggage.
- Where will I meet the driver when I arrive?
Your driver will meet you in the arrivals lounge at the airport.
- What happens if I can’t locate my driver?
Please call us on +34 91 123 9952
- My group size has changed, can I choose another vehicle?
Yes please contact us to let us know what you would like to change.
- How long will the transfer take?
A transfer from Madrid Airport to Madrid will take approximately 30 minutes depending on traffic.